are there any extra free listings this month?

does anyone know if there are going to be any extra free listings this month for non-shop sellers?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No one knows when eBay hand them out.

Keep an eye on the selling board here.

But I suggest you change your auction listings to BIN seeing as there isn't much difference in price.

Then you can list for 30 days and have more freebies every month.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

EBay stopped giving them out monthly last year. A few here have luck each month with the 2664 promotion, but it doesn't work for most (it's the same few here that religiously get it each month). Last month it seemed to work for most people, but it finished at midnight last night. The link gets posted each month so keep an eye out to see if it works for you.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Are there any free listing promotions whatsoever? The only ones that eBay give out these days are as *tippy*toes* said, the 150 free listings that go to the lucky few who seem to get it every single time - http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 - which to everyone else will most likely just say the same old "Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired." in big red text.

Gone are the days of 100 free listings going to every single non-store seller every month or two. Any promotion that does come up is by invitation only and requires you to have been emailed by eBay itself.

The only thing eBay has done with my account in the past year is raised my monthly listing and dollar limits, both of which I will never even get close to considering I barely make ten sales a month and the items are mostly under $10!
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Haven't had any for over 6 months ๐Ÿ˜ก

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply