are there free listings this weekend? 9/8

Hi all

seems to be a common topic and this is the fortnight, from what I've read it has been offered every two weeks to some lucky sellers.  anyone seen a banner...?  if yes please post the web link here. 

thanking you!

one futher question - in this new board layout how do I subscribe to seeing any answers? what do I press? 

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: are there free listings this weekend? 9/8

I got 100 free listings but the first 30 I listed came of my monthly 40 free listings.  I have queried it and they said they will get back to me but I am not holding much hope that they will do the right thing.   I have been robbed.  Has not happened any other time so why now?

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

doesn't sound like its working properly for you.  I had that issue once and had to email them a list of every item no. I listed in the 100 free listing period.  what a hassle - but they did credit it all back. 

otherwise you miss out on the time period of the 4 day free listing...

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

Hi Received my free listings today, very happy.  Unfortunately I do not have 100 things to list.

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

My offer was on my selling page, too.

First time I've had an offer. i usually have to use the link posted by somebody else.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

Not interested as I can't be bothered listing.

This is how it shows.

100freelistings.png

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

i also received this offer via email for my other ebay account which i had not used to sell anything between feb & june when i got the first offer, i had another one a few weeks ago & this one makes 3 in a short space of time. I wondered if its only people who haven't listed much recently who are getting the offers because they want to encourage us to come back or if its selected randomly?

i guess ebay doesn't monitor or care if sellers have more than one account, i've been using the free listings per month i get on this one. As
a powerseller on the other account i wasn't eligble for the regular free listings per mth offer & not prepared to pay $1.50 listing fee. Not sure
why i'm still PS though as i said, didnt sell anything on there for 4 mhs, even before that not alot.

Not complaining though, just seems like a weird business model on ebays part! Smiley Wink < these new emoticons suck, bring back
the old ones lol

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

Hello,

I didn't notice the section at the bottom of the selling page and didn't get an email but I copied and pasted the link and the offer page appeared, I clicked ACCEPT at the speed of light. Then my server went down for a few hours. I have just done the same while signed into my second ID but it didn't work. Already posted 27 items and should reach 100 by Sunday night.

This seems very random and next week  I am going to prepare 100 listings in Turbo Lister ready for the next time, just in case I notice it on a Sunday night. I have also saved the link and will try it every weekend, just in case!!

Best wishes

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

Store owners turn today

5,000 Free Listings

5,000 Free Fixed Price listings for 5 days

Start: 12/08/13 00:00:01 AEST

End: 16/08/13 23:59:59 AEST

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

thanks for the heads up View!!

sold a dozen items this weekend, so I need to get listings going, someone switched on the ebay light for me

I'm working today, so I'll start listing tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
How do you accept the 5,000 free listings if you have a store?
Message 20 of 25
Latest reply