Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer says item not received.....

I sent a buyer an item they won about 2 weeks ago. Today the buyer opened a claim on Paypal without even emailing me stating the item hasn't arrived. With this item i offered free regular postage. As the item sent is classified as a "large letter" wi...

Resolved! 15/8/13 Click & Send Down ..... Again .....

Been down since mid afternoon ........ On power sellers board someone posted that they had rung AP in the mid afternoon and were advised it should be fixed in an hour or so, but its still not back up yet. Fingers crossed its back up soon.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sold item then byer asks me to post to new zealand

unbelievable some buyersi sold a dvd today then i get a request to post item to new zealandall my items clearly state i only post to australian addressas i sell my items with free postage i guess the buyer is hoping i send it to new zealand free post...

Possible to send photos through eBay?

HI, I need to send photos to a seller in the USA of some items I bought from him that were damaged in the mail, due to his inadequate packaging. Just befoe I muck around with this, is it possible to send pix through the eBay messaging system? The sel...

Dispute resolution in a foreign language

Once more I am at my wits end, so Im turning here in the hope that someone may be able to help me. I sold an item to a buyer in Germany. He has opened a not as described dispute. I was alterted to the dispute via email and directed to the resolution ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No contact from buyer - worried about concert ticket sold

Just wondering what you guys would do. I sold a concert ticket that is to be used in the next few days. It was an e-ticket that I emailed almost straight after payment. This happened about a week ago. The buyer paid within a few days - which is great...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

take back negative feedback

Hi,First time i ever left negative feedback for a seller (bestsellingline) but accidently sent it to the wrong seller.How do i remove the negative feedback i left fof the wrong sellerThanks Cjjm4

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should additional items be included 'unless otherwise stated'? Used camera issue (Buyer's claim)

I recently sold an olympus Pen camera on this site. Buyer has received the item but is now opening a 'case' as I didnt send the USB cable, ops manual or software disc. My description stated that the camera body included a battery charger, batter and ...

About Return Policies

This was something I was sure I'd read somewhere within eBay's maze of help & policy pages, but proved difficult to find again... However, in light of the new TRS+ requirements and the fact that many sellers will be changing their return policy, I th...