automatic relists

With the new seller hub, i cant see if automatic relists are on my listings? is there anyway we can see that like the old version? or has ebay stopped the automatic relists? 

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: automatic relists

I still get auto relists. I don't use seller hub, so it's easy to see on my All Selling page if an item is up for auto relist or not.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

i find the free relists come and go without warning.

i had them last month and they have dissapeared this month.

and as i took up the no fees offer all my items will now end when the 30 days are over.

i will not be relisting over 100 items if i'm getting charged insertion fees.

i will relist my 40 freebies only.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for your comments. I do have some listings with the automatic relists but in the previous selling listings if you click on the action tab of your listing you could 'turn off automatic relists' which you then know that your listing has the automatic relists on which was great. However, with the new seller hub, the action tab now no longer shows that, only edit, end etc so my question is there a way we can still see it in the new hub? that is the only thing I cant see which i find annoying.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Not in the hub.

You would need to either edit every listing to see, or go back to the 'all selling' page. The link is down the bottom of the hub somewhere.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I'm using The Hub. It's the only thing I've used since coming back. Like davidc says, it seems to come and go. The consensus is that it depends on what value you might have sold over say 30 days.

We've not had auto relist now for about a month or so. Hmmm.. It could be permanent!!

Melina.

PS....Does anyone know if you can opt back in to The Hub if you opt out please?

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@cazzal123 wrote:

With the new seller hub, i cant see if automatic relists are on my listings? is there anyway we can see that like the old version? or has ebay stopped the automatic relists? 

Thanks for your help

I see you have 144 current listings so assume you have a store account?

If so, subscribe to Selling Manager Pro and assign an automatic relist rule to your listings (preferably via a template so you don't forget to do it after each listing is completed).

SMP is free with a store subscription (it will show on your monthly invoice as a fee with a matching credit)

You'll then see the rule stated directly under your item titles in active listiing view.

You'll also get a notification in Overview if the rule ever fails (happens occasionally so keep an eye out).

Failed relists are held for 90 days so you can always relist manually in the event of a rule failure.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

The OP may not have a large enough sell-through rate to warrent a store dazzle, they could end up paying more for a store than they're making profit on sales.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

No I am not a store holder, just trying to declutter!  I have been lucky enough  to take advantage of the recent ebay promotions but I think I am on a downhill run if I only have 40 free listings per month now :(. 

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I used to get the 3 free relist but seems they're a thing of the past. I don't get them on any of my accounts I just wait for the promos now 😢

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply