Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Life beyond EBAY !!!!

Hi all,The holidays have given me a bit of new perspective on life. . . .that is, life beyond ebay. I don't know about others, but I freely admit that over the last few years I've developed a bit of an ebay addiction . . . and I've increasingly reali...

ARE LOW DSR for postage charges still valid?

I just made a mistake while listing an item by putting postage in at $ 450 instead of $4.50.the system stopped me listing and gave me a lecture about excessive postage costs. The gist of the lecture was that I could only charge actual postage / packa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal whingers

Gee I'm sick of going to someone's item and seeing them whinge about Paypal fees. Ebay should not allow this.If you don't like Ebay and the benefits you get from Paypal then go somewhere else.

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Paying Buyers Positive Feedback Scam

This might be an old issue , however i have noticed recently with some non paying buyers that you cant give them negative feedback. You can give positive feedback with a negative comment but not negative or nuetral options. The thing with this is tha...

• 63 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Merry Christmas..........

I just wanted to change the tone of the Sellers board for just a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a happy healthy & wealthy New Year. Thank you to all of you who have offered your generous help and shared your incredible knowledge with me...

Scammed !!

hello eBay community, i have sold two computer central proccesors(CPU) to a user, after 2 weeks he responds i just received first cpu today i didnt get second when really the item would have arrived 3 to 4 working days why two weeks anyway i had fait...

Resolved! Feedback

This might have been asked a lot but ive sod and am waiting on so much FB , from buyers even going back 3 to 4 months ago, we sellers rely on that, is there much we can do?. Peace and merry Christmas Ebayers

Plz help, what should i do?

I have a buyer who asked for my phone number to pay into my bank account cause they dont have paypal, is that safe, should i go ahead with it, he/she only been member for couple of months but i'd like to sell this item though.

Supposed damaged item

HiI am relatively new to selling on eBay.I sold an item earlier this month completely brand new in a fully sealed box. My ad clearly stated no refunds accepted.The buyer is now claiming they opened the box to see the tablet had a cracked screen and i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful