Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unpaid item dispute

can you make a comment in an unpaid item dispute? and actually view the dispute too like you used to? the only access i can see is the 'close dispute" button next the the item in 'my ebay' on the 3rd day of opening the dispute the buyer emailled me a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The mother of all stuff ups

Yes, hard to believe that I could make a mistake, but no one is purrfect Sent one of my most popular items to a buyer on Friday - as soon as paid as is my habit. Safely packaged in a 3kg eBay satchel, popped into box on the way home Friday. Just popp...

sold items being marked as unsold

In recent weeks I have noticed a number of my sold items have defaulted incorrectly to unsold. I can have up to 300 items at any one time listed for sale. Every 7-10 days, I relist the unsold items in bulk and recently noticed that some items are bei...

What happened to my Sold items on My Page?

Hi, I have always had on my page: Selling, Sold, Watching, Bidding and Unsold. Now my Sold items have disappeared, but some Recommendations from ebay have come up and take up a lot of my page. I have tried allowing only 5 items per view for each sect...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Interesting!!!!..Received a negative feedback for an item supposedly not genuine. I have had this item since they came out. You would think the buyer would be in a hurry to get his money back. . I sent the buyer a message telling him I will refund hi...

Business vs Personal bank account

Hey guys, I've just got a couple of question regarding what methods sellers use for their bank payments. Am I legally required to be using a business account to receive payments? or is it fine to just use my personal bank account (which is what I am ...

Banging Head

I'm going crazy over here! I'm having a heap of trouble staying logged into the eBay site. To browse or check "my eBay" is fine, it keeps me logged in, but if I try to sell something or revise a listing, it keeps loading the log in page over and over...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weaken Aussie $$ - how do you cope

the categories where most of my items are are very competitive, the prices are $7-25, the margin is thin but profits come from volumes. now with Aussie $ worth about 90% of what it was 2 months ago. my margin is almost gone. if the $$ won't recover i...