Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Refused sign Decartion For lost item.

I had a Registered Article "Go Missing" & some time back & even Aus Post agreed that it coulndt work out where it was. So Aus post sent a letter of Declartion to the buyer to sign & Send back to declare that have not got it. But Buyer Refused to do i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unworn and unused garment that has been washed ? Used? or New ?

According to dictionary definitions, 'brand new' is absolutely new whereas 'new' is unworn and unused. What about an item that has been washed that is unworn and unused? New? Brand New ? or used ? could it be new if described as washed in the listing...

How do i change qty after item is sold

Hi a customer brought an item from me but by mistake they they said they wanted 2 but only wanted 1 how do i change the invoice from 2 to 1 to send to the customer, thanks guys

Tracking Number Help Required, thank you!

Hello All If I upload the tracking number for a sold item, on the Ebay site in My Ebay Items Sold List, the number being taken from a Prepaid Satchel (NOT click & send) - ordinary BLUE satchel from Australia Post, prepaid, then afterwards mark the it...

Latest Feedback

Not complaining, but wondering what it means?? Hard to find an item like this? Hard to find coz I listed in the wrong place? Hard to find coz I packed it too well?

I think I'm paying for unpaid items

This is a note next to an item..... This unpaid item case expired on 02 Feb, 2013. You will not receive a final value fee credit. What am I doing wrong?

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My latest feedback is even more special...

Or so I thought when I read: AS A RETURN CUSTOMER....YOU'RE STILL THE BEST I even went in there to reply happily. Until I realised I'm not so special. The seller before me should have been a president of some sort. I want some of the happy pills this...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying ebayers

I've had heaps of problems with buyers not paying. I've really had enough because they don't even have the common courtesy to let me know they've changed their mind. Some of them even bid on multiple items and still don't pay. There are other bidders...

help please!

I have 2 nice ceramic dishes or casseroles, one go in top of the other and then the lid, how they are called? I tried to add a photo here but for some reason I can't Thank You!

What has happened at e-go.com.au

I have been using this carrier business for the last two years with no problems, Same consignment each time, same in weight and dimensions but this time I am told they have calibrated my item and it was understated both in size and weight so they tak...

I have accidently put the wrong amount of days for my auction-

Can I change my listing to 7 days . have accidently put 3 days-this was meant to be handling time! There are not any bids but there is 1 watcher. I tried to change it but it said it cannot be done after 2 hrs of listing. Can I end the auction and rel...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weighing up store benefits

Hi Guys, Just wanting to get some opinions on whether there are significant benefits to having an ebay store, rather than just selling without a store ? The reason I ask is because lately I am finding that the $49.95 store fee is chewing up the major...