Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slack postage

Just a gripe for the day. I am totally sick of sellers demanding payment in 3 days or you will suffer the full fury of the gods. Now I have no problem with payment as I pay EVERY SINGLE TIME, as soon I win. That is usually "You have won this item" I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling stamps at outrageous prices that are worth nothing.

I'm not an experienced stamp collector/dealer but a hobbyist, and sell some duplicates from my collection and ones that I no longer collect. I wish there was somewhere you can complain about sellers who try to sell stamps at huge prices saying they a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Desired tool you would like to see

Hi there folks, I was just wondering if there is any tool/software you would like to see to make selling as an Australian seller more efficient or add to your current tools to provide functionality that provides efficiency and peace of mind? The reas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bulk edit price on 20,000 lisitngs

hi there, I need to bulk revise all my prices on my listings that are running. How can I increase my daily action limit from 5,000 to 30,000? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIN offer then bids and gets it for less

I had an item *under my seller id, that I was selling for a starting price of $195, I had 20 watchers and one person emailed me asking if I had a BIN price, I said make me an offer and I will consider so she offers $250, I email her saying yes I will...

Auction finished Friday. Buyer still has not paid

Payment said paypal. Postage was specified. Buyer used buy it now on Friday, then emailed me and said they would pick it up Monday. I told them they should have asked about pickup before bidding started. She then asked for bank account details, Paypa...

unpaid item

I posted an item for sale, an ebuyer won it and now has not contacted me or paid for the item within the 4 day period. i have opened an unpaid item dispute, but looking back over his feedback i see he has previously done this to more than half a doze...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to use traffic reports effetively

Recently i found the traffic reports tool in my store, but i don't know how to use it correctly. and is it helpful? Any answer will be appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Registered Post Labels

Those of you who buy your Australia Post Registered Post labels need to check your box/es of labels for a fault identified by Australia Post but yet they are not recalling these labels. Rub your fingernail over the corner of the barcode or number on ...

click the link to accept payment

I got a payment notification for a BIN but it didn't come from paypal but from the buyers email ...and there is no payment pending in my paypalis.... this legit? This email confirms that you’ve nominated PayPal to receive an instant purchase payment ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling a car on ebay

Hi there, Im relatively new to selling on ebay. I was wanting to sell my old car on ebay as we've just purchased a new one. It's still running and registered but no RWC. What i'm wondering is, do I have to get a RWC for the car to be able to sell it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's this...Powersellers by stealth ???

I set up one of those ID's where you get 30 free listings a month. What was I thinking ? 4 months later I am a Powerseller with a TRS badge...LOL You can stop laughing now.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coming off holiday setting mode.

Hi all, how long does it take for your items to show up once you turn off your holiday setting mode? I turned it on for today as I took some things to my local market, ive now turned it off and only the auctions are visible, i cannot see any BIN's. A...