Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do you guys sell???

hi, I've been trying products to sell on ebay for some profit but havnt sold one? how do you guys sell things i tried wedding bombonieres baby shower products and bouquets and baby monitors soo far I'm soo confused... i use companies from aliexpress ...

Which photo hosting service do you recomend?

I'm struggling with photobucket since they changed their site completely recently. I'm still using photobucket at the moment but seeking another option if there is good one. Which photo hosting service do you recomend? and Why? Which photo hosting se...

Fluffy FAKE Handcuffs

Honest Opinions Please On Policy ?? Ebay.com.au - Allows " THROWING KNIVES " to be legal ? You can sell to over eighteens! Yet you CANNOT sell any "Adult "Play" Handcuffs" Do you think that Ebay.com.au. should allow sellers to sell " Fake Fluffy PRET...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Pulse

Hi, I am new to this forum and have been looking for eBay pulse to be advised that this research tool has been removed by eBay. Any one any thoughts on this and why this has occurred or heard of a replacement that may be online? Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling penthouse magazine

Hi there. I listed my 1984 special edition penthouse magazine this morning but it was removed by Ebay because it violated some sort of adult material policy. However there are other penthouse magazines on Ebay which have been listed. Just wondering i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help with a price

i have looked all over for a selling price for these items, if anyone can help me out would be a great help.. we also sell items for other people and sometime they just don't have any idea what they want either thanks in advance

Coop's handy AUSTRALIA POST PRICES SUMMARY document

I'm absolutely SURE that all sellers will love this 2-page document with all the most common eBay-related domestic postage prices summarised in one place. I've been compiling and using this for many years, and I've decided to share it with you guys. ...

What happened to the "number of bids feature" in the closed auctions?

I have had a break from ebay for a while and noticed on a closed auction search the number of bids(Most and Least) is no longer there .But in current auctions you still can.Can someone let me know why it has been dropped? I assume seeing Australian e...

Desperately seeking help! Turbo Lister will not open..I have listings

Hi, I am desperate for some help. Since Thursday night I have been wanting to upload my listings to Ebay via Turbo Lister. Everytime I try to open the ID that has my listings in it I get the big box saying 'Turbo lister is not working, IE has detecte...

Highest bidder won't pay

I listed a used dvd for auction and in the description described it very accurately as used and that payment must be made within 3 days. The dvd sold last Friday (2nd Nov). After 6 days of no communication or payment from the highest bidder I sent hi...

Item Does Not Show Up

I told a friend that she should try selling on Ebay, She has listed her item twice now, the first time for 10 days, No one could see it let along find it, If I did a search under seller name it came up with nothing for sale. The second time has 2 day...