Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How best to resolve this?

The item never arrived, but instead of contacting me for a replacement, gave me negative feedback and all no stars. How do I handle this? Can I ask them to remove the feedback? My listing says that if the item does not arrive in a timely way to conta...

Return Postage

This has never happened to me yet, but I thought I'd ask just so I know. When a buyer needs to return an item back to me at their own expense, do they need to return it via the same postage method that I used to send it to them, or is it their own ch...

Day Light Saving - gggrrr

Why can't Qld get with the program?? Off I bounce into the AC or Discussions coz there's a Q or Post that is new......only to find it is an hour old already....too much for this old brain!

Ebay should change buyer neutral & negative response...

Hiya Just wanted to vent as I received my first 'neutral' feedback today. Ok, I sell used DVDs and I do state that there may be problems, however if this is the case, I am willing to give a refund and have done for all my customers that are not happy...

Difference in colour on screen???

I really haven't had any real problems trading on eBay. I do have my moments and complain but most customers seem to be great. Today's buyer doesn't seem to be a terror but I am wondering what she wants and how I can help. I have an iPod accessory pa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer paid, but no contact regarding pickup.. suggestions?

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions from those more experienced than I. A buyer has purchased an item, which was marked as "Local pickup only". Auction finished 20-Oct. No response to my message sent shortly after close. Payment received via paypal on 28...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is it true, that when i hit 500.........

1. ebay gives me 50% off my shop price 2. ebay gives me 20% refund on all fees each month 3. ebay's free postage actually becomes free 4. ebay presents me with a secret phone number for support 5. the support worker speaks english 6. the support work...

• 72 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay doesn't follow AusPost addressing guidelines

I wonder if this is something eBay can address? (pun intended) Australia Post has guidelines for writing addresses on envelopes. eBay doesn't follow these guidelines, and it seems to me it would be easy enough to fix in their software. It would be so...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

FEEDBACK

I DON,T AGREE WITH EBAY,S FEEDBACK AS I HAVE BEEN LEFT NEG FEEDBACK AFTER 22 DAYS OF SALE, THE PLANTS WERE SENT WELL PACKED AND ALL HEALTHY, NOW THE BUYER SENDS ME BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE SHE LOST SOME HER FAULT, SO NOW THIS IS ON MY ACCOUNT, SO I HAVE ...

Changes coming soon to eBay.com.au (14/08/2012)

This thread is to discuss the Changes coming soon to eBay.com.au These changes include: Enhanced functionality for multi-variation listings Show your item location to increase buyer confidence Greater 'Item Condition' clarity for buyers Share your li...

Ebay Prices

Sure you get 30 free listings, but I feel that there needs to be unlimited 0.99 cent listings at least. This will help sellers to sell without losing money, and buyers to buy at low prices more often. Otherwise the costs keep rising up and up, and yo...

Questions

Q1) Why is it necessary to have Paypal as an option for an item that is pickup only? I understand buyer protection when an item is posted but surely if you go and pick it up, if it isn't as per description or you change your mind, you just refuse the...

Newbie question about templates

:8} Each time I list, down the bottom of the page it says I have reached the limit of saved templates or something like that. Sooooo my question is how the heck do I find these saved templates? And what can I do with them if and when I do find them?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers who don,t deliver

Hi All, 6 months ago I won and paid for and item,,through a problem with my computer I was unable to pay promptly or comunicate with seller but I did get it done after 10 days...when I got up and running I recieved abusive messages and to date I am s...