Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay ripp off fees

as a seller i was told i can list for free , just looked at my account and have incurred listing fees of $40 as a poor person selling on ebay for some extra cash i can no longer afford to sell here , any one else with this problem???

Sold Price on Auction wa very Low

I am very new to this e-bay auction. Recently I listed 2 items fr auction. each items were around $250 but during auctionhighest bid I received were for $6 and $8 . I know I have stuffed it from my side and I requested buyer to cancel transction but ...

No seller protection at all in ebay

recently, an international buyer escalated his dispute in ebay, and regardless of the tracking number i gave to ebay and a proof I have lodged the item, ebay still REFUNDED the buyer all the money, it is $79 transaction ! The tracking number shows eb...

Problem with Design View - Turbo lister

Anybody else not seeing the text desciption in Turbo Lister in Design view tab? When I go to change text on Design view its blank. Text showing up in HTML view and Preview only. All updates done so not sure what is going on.

Errors whilst listing item to sell

Hey, I'm trying to sell an item & although all the fields are filled in, when I hit 'List this item' it bounces back and tells me I've forgotten something... It doesn't tell me what I've forgotten or give any indication at all on what I need to do to...

Item Not Received case -- No Response from buyer

On 21st March we were notified that a buyer had opened an INR case against us. The item was sent on 2nd March using large letter so no tracking. There was no prior communication from the buyer at all. In the message from the buyer on the case the buy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Request

Hoping someone can help me. Had my first return request for a pair of shoes I sold to buyer. Reason for return is "doesn't fit". All my listings state "no refunds accepted" however I suppose shoes is a tricky item to sell. Anyway, I am happy to accep...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsold Items Gone???

Recently no email has come when items unsold,is this a new system on Ebay??Item unsold other night not even in my unsold list,have to look up by item number to find it.Anybody else having this problem.??

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old VHS movies what they are worth now.

Wasn't sure where to post this but in the selling section was a good place as any lol. Here are the top 10 VHS movies and what they are worth. So if anyone has 1 of these or even more then lucky you. 1. Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks (JVI) $28002. T...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sales totals

Hi, I am looking for help regarding sales totals. I go to seller dashboard and my sales totals are shown in US Dollars.I am located in Australia and only sell to Australia. Is it possible to change to AU Dollars? If so, how do I do it? I thank you al...

Buyer confusion over click and collect

I didnt realise Woolworths click and collect was being automatically added to my listing. The last couple of weeks sales have been way down. I removed the click and collect option a couple of days ago and set it back to straight post. Suprise suprise...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful