Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is eBay waking up - at last ?

fixnwear has posted a very interesting comment on the Buying Boards which I found very pleasing to hear - Thread Subject : Item said Not recieved Ebay do claim Via Ebay or Paypal. As a follow up to that comment, I noticed last night that eBay's immed...

Item Not Received1.png

Stop letting bad sellers continue to trade

When are you people at ebay going to stop sellers with bad feedback and items not getting recieved by these people, too continue to trade on ebay. Look at sellers ebay feedback and if its genuine complaint from a buyer then the seller needs to be bar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay are deleting my items

I recently had 53 items that I knew would disappear from my unsold section as they were nearly 60 days old. I forgot to send them to my lists to save them and they were deleted from ebay.when I went through my book to see which items they were, i dis...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registered International Mail to the US

I recently sent a Registered International large letter to the US at a cost of $22.90 .The letter contained some collectable postcards for a few hundred $ so I registered it. It is now missing and Ebay say it can not be tracked. Australia Post say it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International registered Post( general question.)

Can anyone advise the date late in 2015 that Canada Post and US Post took Australia Post off being able to directly access thier respective postal tracking systems.It appears Australia Post can only now request information from these Postal Authoriti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage glitch?

On one of my listings, my postage has gone all weird - just wondering if anyone has this problem. In general, most of my postage is $3.95 for a single item, plus $2.95 for an additional item.A lady bought ONE item from me, but her postage total shows...

Resolved! Urgrading Store Concern

Hi All Thank you for reading this. I was wondering If I where to upgrade My Store in the Middle of the month, Do I have to pay for the full month or for the number of days I have had the Upgrade? My account runs from the Start of the month to the End...

Refund request

I received a refund request from a buyer. Normally Im happy to give refunds, assuming they post back in original condition... But it **bleep** me off when they make false statements. She states the item is not as described... and the two things that ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese seller with 15 Ebay IDs and 1000 items lists 15,000 times

I recently discovered 15 Chinese Ebay IDs who are "collaborating" by submitting multiple listings for the same items at the same price. Their store database is almost identical and sell nearly 1000 of the same items. Technically they have 15,000 Ebay...

• 30 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Selling Electronics in Australia: Do Ebay care about Australian standards (C-Tick, A-Tick, RCM)

Pretty much what the subject line says... I sell quite a few electronic goods on Ebay which all adhere with ACMA guidelines re: safety. It's disheartening to see so many imported items being listed which (I'm assuming) don't carry the C-Tick or equiv...

Resolved! Item Lost in Mail

Hi i brought an item of someone paid via paypal, should of taken 3-4days tops to arrive, over a week later nothing. Tracking online shows in transit, now Oz post are doing investigation lost parcel. Should i esculate to claim?, do i have to wait the ...

Resolved! Cancelling a sale - what now

As a new seller (on ebay) I have found I am attracting the occaisional weirdo buyer. So I have put my screening tools up to maximum. The other day I had someone buy an item and I cancelled the transaction because the buyer was sending up every red fl...

BEWARE of *removed*

The ebayer *removed* is threatening people that are selling designer items to report them to ebay for selling fakes, even when items are authentic. They then suggest using a 'pay per authentication' website, funny that! If you look at their feedback ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful