Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer claims item not received

In the past week I have had 2 buyers claim an item is not received and requesting a refund. In one case, it was 2 business days after it was posted and going to outback NSW. In the other case they opened a Refund Claim after 4 business days.The items...

New Cancellation Process?

Yesterday, I received a returned item from a buyer (change of mind), so I refunded their payment, less postage costs, then went to send them a request to cancel the transaction, but arrived at a new page with only two options instead of the usual 8 o...

WHERE CAN I FIND MY SAVED SELLING TEMPLATES?

Hi All!l I've looked endlessly for my saved Selling Templates or Sell Templates ...alas to no avail.The one answer I've received is to click on "Sell" and a drop down menu will take meI there ...but NO it doesn't! Can anyone advise how I can find my ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Relisting for free button?

My Free Relist button has gone AWOL. Tried clearing cache but no cigaro. Anyone else coping the same? Of course, perfect timing with the free listing running out in 3 hrs!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller looses on 10% voucher

seller looses on 10% voucher.......does ebay give back to seller to money lost on a purchase or are we to put our price up 15% to cover our lost money

Defect removal

I received two defects for a brand new $5 item I sold last month – one for postage time and one for item description. I emailed the buyer to ask her why she had given low DSRs but got no reply. So I rang ebay CS, and explained that I had posted the i...

• 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

block this buyer he`s trouble

HI SELLERS ON EBAY THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL SELLERS ON EBAY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE HE IS RUDE DOESN`T FOLLOW EBAY RULES DEMANDING WONT DO WHAT IS ASKED OF HIM TO RESOLVE A SITUATION LEAVES VERY BAD NASTY FEEDBACK ROUINED MY 100% ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I made a mistake selling my last item on ebay.

Using the auction method I put $700 for the price with .99 starting bid.I wanted $700 as the reserve. I did not find this clear when I listed the item and I am not experienced using ebay.The buyer came out aggressively and said I must honour the bid....

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please Sir, can I use the British Postal System?

Has anyone noticed the huge influx of U.K sellers? It seems that it is cheaper to post something from the U.K. to here in Au, than it is to post within the country or even your own state....How crazy is that!

Seems Like eBay Are Down Again

Seems like eBay need to get ther act together.. This is becomming a regular occurance. I can access one of my stores but not the others.. We are paying eBay to list our items, They are not supplying the service we pay for. What can we do? Is anyone o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful