Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! my fees came to 43% of my sales - this seems to be a very high

My fees for June come to 43% on my sales total - this seems to be a high proportion. I did not know how the 3 x free re-listings process worked and probably paid doubel insersion fees for those? Any other possible reason for the high percentage? Than...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks AP for losing my items!!!! Any alternative to these monkeys?

Well they've done it again and lost three separate parcels, two were actually to the same delivery centre but to different towns, and both sent on the same day. The other, who knows!!!!I am sick and tired of AP costing me money in losing my items. I'...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PICKUP only.

Why would I consider sending a large article interstate when I clearly stated PICKUP ONLY.Are these people complete morons?

Resolved! Tissue Paper

Ok, we've done the Packing Peanuts and the Bubblewrap Now, Tissue Paper Is there anywhere to buy decent white tissue paper without having to go to the newsagency and buy it in packs of 5 for $5? I've tried the cheaper stuff, and it is worse than home...

Turbolister comfirmation email

Hello Ebayers I am trying to setup turbolister for the first time, it says i need live help i go to that, then it says i need to enter my comfirmation code which isnt being sent to my email, any ideas?

Latest buyer 'Game" to get refund

'Break' the item sent and demand a full refund is the new game. Threaten "will report you"....Then leave negative feedback. And of course a seller cannot leave negative feedback about a buyer. Buyer's bad manners and demands accompany this so one doe...

Limited Postage Rebate Offer ....

During June I used my own packaging so I could take advantage of the 10% money back offer on eBay label postage. I sent 15 x 500g parcels and all are clearly listed on my Sellers Account printout. All I got back was a credit of 72 cents each for 3!!!...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why do our products include the postage?

Dear seller support,We have relisted some products with free of postage, but on ebay platform, some of them displayed with AUD3.6 postage, such as the listing 281338152267/281349484942. Could you please check why this phermomenon happen?Looking forwa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Defect Rate for Upcoming New Feedback System?

When I look at the display of what my defect rate will be under the new system it says i have 4 defect for item not as described but in actual fact i have 100% 5 stars for that? Anyon else seeing incorrect numbers on there?

Resolved! Best Offer

Is there a limit to how many rejected offers a buyer can make on a seller's item in one day? When I was checking an item's rejected offers last night I noticed that a buyer had made two ridiculously low offers, both of which were auto-declined, and w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer has paid for item.Paypal confirms. Ebay opening unwarranted unpaid case.Can't reset.

Paypal confirms a buyer has paid within one day for an item. Ebay shows its paid for in the icons, but underneath it says it isopening an unpaid item case. I do not want this buyer who is a very experienced eBay user getting this unwarranted notifica...

Anyone had a buyer who won't abide by the Ebay rules stating that "best offers do include postage".

Buyer won't pay postage even though Ebay state in bold letters that best offers do not include postage. Ebay did not comment but side stepped the issue and sent his complaint directly to PayPal who promptly held the money from my account without comm...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful