Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! can you list clothes as collectibles

Was wondering.... can you list clothes as collectibles and run thatas an auction in the 200 free listings with anebay store? Sometimes auctions do get more money than fixed price listings. Regards!

Directions on how to send an invoice to a buyer

I have had a request from a buyer for an invoice to be sent to them. I have searched all the Q and A and followed directions which are to go to My ebay and click on sold the go to More actions and select send invoice I do not have that choice. Help p...

stores

Hi al I've just been looking at the table setup for stores and their fees etc, and I can't work it out , for a basic store $19.95 supscription fee they have a 200 free fixed price listings a month but then theres an insertion fee is that after your 2...

Resolved! Latest Flaw with the new FVF for postage

Hi I have just noticed another stuff up in the ebay system. I had a lady purcase an item on the weekend. She has completed checkout only. The item is still marked as unpaid and she has not marked it payment sent either, but in my fees I noticed ebay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Advice re dishonest buyer

Hi,New to selling and woudl appreciate advice form more experienced people out there. Here's the story - I try to be honest and descriptive in my lisitngs - - have had good feedback from buyer re this. Recently sold a designer label skirt for $7 , pl...

Duplicate Listings - eBay seem to do nothing !!!

Duplicate Listings - eBay state that fixed duplicate listings re not allowed for the same identical items.When a seller is reported to them for 'breaking' the rules eBay don't seems to do anything.Numerous times I have reported sellers for doing the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tax for 2 years

I have just been advised that I need to do tax for 2 years and have NO idea what to do. Can anyone tell me where to start ? and if you can do a print out of all sales that let you know which ones where sold to overseas customers ? I have bags of rece...

Help With Tax

Hello everyone,Im looking at doing my first ever tax return for my ebay business.I know I have left it a bit late,but have been in and out of hospital for the past month.Where do I even start with doing this tax ? If I was to go to get professional h...

why am I getting charge to relist

I have been getting charged $1.50 per selling item and per relist why has this been occuring when it states that you can list or relist for free?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If I List An Item As Pick Up And.....................

Hi I listed an item as pick up for $0.00 in my store as BIN Not big $$$, Buyer from NSW wishes to buy it which he/she has done and Paid for it through Paypal...He/She sent me a message telling me he/she is in NSW. I'm In SA and wishes to buy the othe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

16mm building wire

to the seller that sold building wire to greasysangel last thursday (22/5/14), i apologise for being unable to contact you via normal means to finalise payment. at this stage ebay support has been unable to update my password. please contact me via t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful