buyer from hell 13 negitives last 25 feedbacks

How does a buyer able to continue to purchase items and wreak havoc on sellers and get away with it!

13 negatives out of the last 25 feedbacks most stating not received.

I now have been caught , buys low value  item we send it small flat cardboard Envelope  item no tracking after 10 days states never received asked him to place a not received thru eBay , we pack new item add tracking then even before we send he gives us a negative , the bloke is a thief , no way can someone has so much bad luck  you make up your mind!  user below

we have contacted Ebay 3 times today , sttaed there investigating buyer but when the next person we speak on Ebay sttaes there is no notes regards to this matter, sounds like someone is not doing there job!

<Removed> 

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Without tracking you don't stand a chance ebay will allow this buyer to leave negative feedback.

But why do you think a $32 sale is low value and not worth tracking?

Anything over $15-$20 should be sent with tracking.

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

we contacted buyer that we will honor sale and send him another with tracking he was not happy about that so gave us a negitive ,

he has stated his last 3 feedbacks that he had not received items from 3 different people I call him a theif and everyone out should know that

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

Can you please follow this lovely buyer so the rest of us can take note of the name for our party lists.

For me, anything over $20 generally gets sent as a parcel and therefore gets tracking

Not only that, but I always look at my buyers feedback - if there is anything out of whack I will specifically add tracking just to cover myself.

You should get on the phone and report to Ebay.

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

Of course he wasn't happy because it will be harder for him to scam you next time.

It's always a risk to post without tracking and there's nothing you can do about it but refund or resend and yes I agree the buyer should have given you the chance to fix it but not all buyers are honest.

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

we contacted Ebay 3 times before he gave us a negitive , asked them what were our options , we followed Ebay rules by the letter

supplied a tracking number with  another item requested him to place a not as received claim in so Ebay would have some type of record of this fellow his reaction was YOUR STUFFING ME ABOUT!

I may not be able to get this negitive removed , but I hope anyone of you who may read this don't run into him.

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

Cushions there is a link in the OP to the buyer's feedback.  It has not been removed yet....hopefully no-one will report it.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

wow, i really feel for you. thanks for the heads up. reading through his/her feedback left for others is an absolute trainwreck. would be funny if it wasn't such a serious issue. 

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

Thanks Lyndal - completely missed the link.

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

@3415len wrote:

we contacted Ebay 3 times before he gave us a negitive , asked them what were our options , we followed Ebay rules by the letter

supplied a tracking number with  another item requested him to place a not as received claim in so Ebay would have some type of record of this fellow his reaction was YOUR STUFFING ME ABOUT!

I may not be able to get this negitive removed , but I hope anyone of you who may read this don't run into him.

I'm not sure I would have supplied another item or refunded him unless he opened a formal item not received claim. I know you would lose it because you had no tracking, but I'm wondering if this buyer is flying under the radar because he never usually opens cases, just complains & then gets a replacement or refund-then gives neg feedback anyway.

If someone is having that many negative experiences on ebay, then you would think they would review their buying patterns or else buy elsewhere. Even on one of his positive feedbacks he complained the item was 'too expensive'. Why buy it then?

What strikes me as rather odd in his feedback (and I looked back quite a few pages) is that several times he complained that sellers had blocked him from further purchases. If you had a negative experience with a seller, saying an item never arrived, or was rubbish and broke etc, then why on earth would you be trying to buy from that seller again?

I had to laugh at one bad feedback he gave. Apparently a seller cancelled a sale, saying they did not post to his area. He wasn't happy. I am guessing the seller saw his feedback and decided to get out while they were ahead.

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply