Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promotional listings

This is about promoting your listings not about free listings. eBay may use the same word for both terms so I have to clarify it just to explain what I am talking about below. So I decided to create promotions for my listings. Quite a strange process...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why aren't my items selling

Greetings, After many years selling on ebay US I am trying my hand at Ebay Australia. I am still learning about the prices things sell for here. I have many items listed for auction but so far my sales rate has been low. I seem to top out around $200...

buyer from hell 13 negitives last 25 feedbacks

How does a buyer able to continue to purchase items and wreak havoc on sellers and get away with it! 13 negatives out of the last 25 feedbacks most stating not received. I now have been caught , buys low value item we send it small flat cardboard Env...

• 34 replies
  • 4 Helpful

new account buyer paid, requested different address, I declined, they said it would be okay to send

I sold an item. The buyer paid. The buyer has 5 feedback, and created their account last December. They then messaged me requesting a different address.I explained that I could not do this and why. They told me they could not change their address. Th...

How to put tracking on lettwr envelops???

I am looking to sell some stamps. I want to know, after item has been paid i want to place the sold stamps in a 250g enverlop with a $0.70 stamps on it. However the question is, can i put a tracking on the letter envelops? Can i go Through ebay or po...

Paypal messages not showing send to address

I know this is a paypal problem but wondering if anyone else is having the same problem Paypal messages are not showing 'send to' address. The address is showing in paypal but not the payment advice messages.

So much mail going missing

Im just wondering if others have had a spike in lost untracked mail in the last month. I am dumbfounded by the amount of INR's I am getting. There is a problem at the Perth mail center where mail is being bounced back to the originating PO - who then...

Return from byuer

Vintage silver chain w/gorgeous gilt locket pendant, item ID: 192251380241 I have received a request for a refund which I don't agree with her reasons. The buyer stated the reason is the pendant is not silver and the weight is only 8 gr. The pendant ...

Sending buyer an invoice - manually calculating postage costs

I have just sold my first item in one week.Imagine my surprise when I discovered the 'New look' invoice page, that not only had changed my postage service I had selected when listing my item for sale, but then required me to manually go to the Austra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Q Re: Closing An Account

I have a hopefully quick question about what happens when someone closes their account. I know that there is a waiting period before the account officially closes, but what I would like to know is when you close it yourself, does it immediately show ...

cannot see my items for sale

I have a store selling cds. Recently I have been unable to see any items I have in my store for sale. I phone up eBay, they agree there is a technical problem and fix it up only for the same problem to occur a day of two later. Can anyone help?

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items returned

We sold an item in good faith. All others sold of same item, everyone was happy with. A women bought one, she did not know how to use it, did not read the instructions, got a person in who also did not read instructions, they did not put the oil in. ...

Resolved! Disappearing Templates

My listing templates have disappeared, also if I create any new ones and save them they dont appear anywhere. This just a glitch?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful