clear sticky envelopes available free from Aust Post

I know this has been asked and answered before, but has any seller recently been able to get the free sticky pockets from Aust Post?

I put a query into Aust Post Business and received a reply that they don't supply them - even tho it is clearly marked out on their website.    I would like to answer them saying this is an incorrect reply.Smiley Mad

https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/print-shipping-labels

Our post office says they keep ordering them, but not getting any.

sticky envelopes.JPG

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: clear sticky envelopes available free from Aust Post

I just get them from my local PO. They give me a stack of about 15 - 20 each time, for free. Last stack I got was at the start of May.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: clear sticky envelopes available free from Aust Post

@bubblegh wrote:

I spent a couple of weeks earlier ths year going back and forth with AP customer service trying to explain how their website says we can get them for free from the local post office as I am a MyPost Business customer.

They told me to ask my local post office for them, so I did.  I got told they don't give them out for free.  I asked another staff member the following week and they went to look for them but said they had none, and the first staff member overheard it and interjected to tell us they don't give them out free anyway.

I went back to customer service and they told me I had to go to an AP Business Centre, so I drove out to one especially to get these and got said it's only supplied to contracted clients or somerhing, so I left empty-handed, even after pointing out that customer service told me I could get them from here and it says they are free in the MyPost Business website.

I went back to customer service again and they tried to say that I've become confused about MyPost Business vs. some other business service.  After sending them screenshots of their MyPost Business website they fully apologised to me and said they will remove that text from the website, but that was months ago and it's still there.  I see it every time I complete my payment and it's just insulting and annoying because I simply believe nothing was done about it.

Ok, it would appear that there is a great deal of confusion at the coalface with this offer.

Contact the ombudsman and make a complaint:

Postal Ombudsman

Their office will sort it out one way or the other.

At the very least it will force AP to issue a notice to their area supervisors instructing them to either educate their area PO's about the offer or advise them of its withdrawal.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply