click & collect at Woolworths

wadds5
Community Member

Click & collecthas been placed into some of my listings. I don't know how and I want to get rid of it - can anyone help please?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: click & collect at Woolworths

account > site preferences > offer click and collect > edit

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

There should be something under site preferances/postage for you to 'untick' but I am not sure if it's different for store pages

(also,be aware, I have had to untick mine more than once as ebay keep re-ticking it Cat Mad )

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

account > site preferences > offer click and collect > edit

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have a feeling when my listings were automatically 'ticked' as Click & Collect and I didn't notice, even after I changed the site preferences, I still had to go back and edit all existing listings - so might be worth checking wadds5

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

When I opted out through site preferences, it removed the option in my listings. I'd started editing them all to untick the box, then opted out and when I went to edit the rest of the listings, the option was gone. Still pays to check though.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I seem to remember when eBay introduced click and collect that by default you were opted in unless you specifically opted out. So if you for some reason did not see the offer and did nothing you would have been opted in. So they took it that by default you agreed with it.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Brilliant - it worked - thank you
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply