click and send

onleme
Community Member

I know this may sound dumb but i can't work out how to use this click and send. I didn't put it on any of my listings but it is there and a customer has selected that, even though she has paid for the postage through Aust. Post. Can someone please tell me what to do. Plus what does it cost me to send this way? Helppppppp

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

click and send

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I think you will find that your buyer has opted to use Click and Collect at Woolworths or BigW as that is what is on your listings.

You just use Australia Post to send the item to the store selected by the buyer.  It costs you exactly to same as if you posted it to the buyer's home address.

If you don't want to use this in future you need to remove it from your listings.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

click and send

What you actually mean is "Click & Collect"' and it is in fact on several of your listings that I looked at.  When they purchase they can nominate a Woolies or Big W store to have the item sent to.  You just post it off the normal way to the store they nominate.  Still goes by Aust Post.  I personally dont like it but some who are not home when parcels are delivered opt for it so they can collect when shopping.  Not sure on this but think you have to opt out of it through ebay.  Wasn't around last time I sold so best wait for a seller to come along and I'm sure they can fill you in.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

click and send

Too slow here lyndal

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

click and send

onleme
Community Member

Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry everyone, I am getting so angry. I am sick of trying to list items or edit items (this time to remove this click and send thing from all of my listings) and 90% of the time I go to do this and it goes to log in (again and again and AGAIN) and I can't get in to do it. I can't work out why it does this and is totally driving me nuts to the point that I am seriously considering cancelling the whole thing. Been selling and buying on eBay for years and this is enough to drive anyone nuts. Does anyone else have this issue when trying to list or revise.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

click and send

Thanks,

I know it is on my listings, I didn't put it on and I haven't noticed it before when listing items. Probably just didn't check everything properly.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

click and send

To opt out -

• You can opt out of Click & Collect altogether, or just exclude certain listings.

• To opt out altogether, go to Site preferences in My eBay. Edit the Click & Collect option and select opt-out. You can opt back in at any time.

• To exclude a particular item, look for the check box in the Postage and payments section when listing or revising the item. You can also use your business policies or listing tools to set postage preferences for individual listings.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply