could the paypal 21 days come back

Hi all,

after selling on Ebay for a while (about an year) I finally got rid of the 21 day delay when receiving a payment by paypal, and that makes things way easier because sometimes in the past I had to choose my items elsewhere because of that limitation (I was needing the money). Now that limitation has been lifted I wonder what is going to happen I'll sell a couple of items nearly worth $7000 all together. Will Ebay put the 21 days delay back because of the high amount?

Many thanks for any clarification

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: could the paypal 21 days come back

I'm surprised it has taken you a year to go through the 21 day hold process as it usually takes 90 days.

And it will depend on when you last sold an item,if it's within the last 90 days then you shouldn't have any hold on your payments

unless you had problems with any buyers in the past few months of selling.

If you have received over 50 positive feedback as a seller and met all of the seller requirements then I can't see why you would be punished for selling high value items.

But and this is just my opinion,eBay can change anything at any time so it's never 100% assurance whenever it comes to eBay.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: could the paypal 21 days come back

I'd never sell ANYTHING worth $1000 on ebay, let alone $3,500!!! Too many pitfalls with scammers to risk selling anything worth that much!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply