dear ebay I want to contact a buyer whose name is mgdrcapri could you please supply contact details

I would like to make contact with the above prospective buyer mgdrcapri please. Could you send me his/her details please?

Many thanks 2010cynthiah

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dear ebay I want to contact a buyer whose name is mgdrcapri could you please supply contact details

You have contacted the members discussion board and not eBay help section. You will need to contact eBay to ask for assistance.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

We are just members here like yourself, but...

If you go up to the big blue  'search'  button,  then next to it is  'advanced'

Click on that and you can search for your buyer under the 'find a member' section

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

.... then from there you will find a "contact member" link.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

The only way you would be calling them a prospective buyer is if they asked you a question so why don't you just click on Reply ?

You may also like to fix your listing for the single plate as you have $5 or best offer and free postage.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply