Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Electrical Goods

Hi, I sell small electrical products that i import from China, i have a C-Tick certificate from my supplier and as part of that certificate it states that the power supply meets australian standards. Is there any other legal obligations when it comes...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have imported a colony of fire ants........

.........and when the colony is nicely established in my back yard I shall be staking honey glazed non-payers out over their burrow....... ................may need more than the one colony though.

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Basic store subscription doubling in September

Hi, We have just read the changes that are coming in September 2012 regarding Basic Store Subscriptions (rising from $24.95 to $49.95) Our sales on ebay have reduced so much over the last year or so that doubling our store subscription really isn't a...

• 142 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal at it again...

I can't believe it .. I sent a refund on the postage to the customer as the online calculator price abnd the PO price were out so I refund the customer $14.00...Then... PP take .36c out for fees...?! What !!! They take money out for the initial posta...

Ebay Messages going astray

Recently I sold a BIN item.....I sent the invoice, sent an email with my ph no, sent another as I hadn't heard, (via the ebay system) and eventually the buyer emailed me asking about arrangements to pick up. I asked them to ring me but got no reply, ...

Resolved! struggling with International post in listing from 1 june

just listing an item from turbo lister, went in to tick the auto relist option for 3 x and saw it had listed my item at .85c for international post. It is only light, however I want it to show correct pricing for anywhere internationally. despite not...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

best day to end listing and duration

Just wondering what peoples views are on the best days to end an auction, Eg when is eBay busiest and what the best duration to use when selling second hand clothing. Cheers

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS LISTING ITEMS

I am having problems listing new items or making changes to existing listings,I get redirected to the announcement boards which means nothing. I am not going to bother emailing ebay as I only a smalller seller and do not matter so probably wont get a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My sales have dropped off dramatically and wondering if anything has changed in the listings

Over the past 6 weeks my sales have dropped off dramatically and so have the amount of watchers. Has anything changed in the listings or placement of listings? I realise increased competition would have an impact, but wondering if there are other rea...