Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did something change through customs?

I always keep my orders at around 700 USD so I don't have to pay any customs fees but all of a sudden they have held a package and sent me a letter with the invoice which clearly shows all the costs.I range them and they suggested I email them my ban...

Refunding Ediquette question

I had several items (BNWT maternity clothing) that were identical but varried in sizes. One was Size L and 2 were XL. My buyer asked a question re sizing as she wanted to know what the L & XL equaled in Sizes such as Size 14, or Size 16 etc. Unsure m...

Experienced buyer wins item after bidding war with newbie but now wants cheaper price.

I had an auction item finish last night where an experienced buyer (1250+ feedback) got into a bidding war with a newbie (25 feedback) and won the item.The experienced buyer placed 11 seperate bid - including a last second bid before it ended when sh...

FEATURED STORE VS BASIC STORE

I am thinking of dropping back from a Featured strore to a Basic store as my sales have dropped along with the ammount of listings.Has anyone done this and is there any hidden penalaties such as hidden higher fees or a drop in search rankings. I do n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants to return an item which was working and nothing was wrong,i have NO protection from ebay

Buyer wants to return an item which was working and nothing was wrong,i have NO protection from ebay,it was a 100 year old clock insured with Australia Post for loss or damage and now it seems like i need to refund the buyer fully and pay the postage...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5 star seller rating postage time is a farce

I am of the opinion that the 5 star rating should have an additional category. After postage time there should be another category - ap/courier time to deliver. I post orders received by midday the same business day, yet get lower that 5 stars for po...

MYOB

Does anyone else use MYOB to keep track of their sales?

Advice needed Crazy Buyer Problem

A buyer bought and paid for an item from me, I posted the item next day, now weeks later the item has beenreturned to me with a big refused sticker on it.I sent the buyer an urgent message to please contact me thinking something may have been wrong w...

how much would you spend on a item on ebay

I came across this vase on ebay ,very ordianary description no fanfare or measurments or even what designer , who would buy this vace without having an expert look at it , item 191595395996 i had a laugh free posting ,could you imagine going in to a ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP CD boxes

Can someone tell me if the little boxes which are 13 x 12 (i think they call them CD boxes) can they be sent as large letters? I have one here but it does not fit through my letter gauge.

Buyer received 'empty box' and filed dispute. Scam?!

Need advice on what to do... I sold a piece of costume jewellery on the US site to a US buyer, after failing to sell it on AU ebay for the price I wanted. The item is a designer piece, so it's got some value and it was sold for a substantial amount. ...

Shop Subscriptions

Hi Guy's I have a question I have a featured Store and im close to grwoing out of the featured store but the next jump up is a anchor store but the price jump os to high.Do you think Ebay should have a option inbetween the featured and anchor store s...