does anyone else have $0.19 added to postage charges from 2/3/15- 5/3/15?

Between the 2nd and the 5th of March, in my account activity, I have been charged $7.34 postage for a 500g label and $11.89 for 3kg labels.  Instead of the usual $7.15 & $11.70.  During the 5th,  it goes back to the normal charges.  Has anyone else experienced this?

When I rang ebay to querie this they told me that aust post was adding $0.19 GST to the postage.

But when I rang aust post they said that they do not have access to add anything to our ebay account activity.

Ebay is now looking into this, but it might pay to check your account activity.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same issue for an item I sold on 2nd March. I was charged $7.34 instead of $7.15 for the 500g eBay satchel.

The response I got from eBay today was:

"I understand that you are concerned about this matter. Just to inform you that Australia Post updated a price changes on some of their parcel, bulk mail products and other services. What we've charged your account is the correct postage label fees that has been updated this March 2015.

The reason why when you printed a label, it's showing up as AU$7.15 only, it's because our system hasn't synchronised yet with Australia Post price change. To inform you as well that our Technical team and Engineer are currently working on it. You may check with Australia post as well about their price change. You may visit this link to know more: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/pricing-updates.html"

Ironically, the link they provided states about how the prices for the 500g eBay satchels will not change, and when you click on the pricing section it still shows as $7.15. I've replied to eBay stating this... still waiting for their reply.

So frustrating...

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply