eBay Defaults

I sell CDs and Vinyl on eBay. Whenever I enter a barcode from a CD eBay offers to fill in much of the information for me. This would be great except that it always enters "Contemporary Christian" in the Genre field, no matter what the CD is. Can we get rid of this?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: eBay Defaults

Don't accept the suggestions and fill the fields yourself. Or accept the suggestions and change/fill in what you need to. Changing genre only takes a few seconds.

That's what I do with books. IF the info is available, I use it; if not, I don't.

No we, members of eBay, can't get rid of it, the suggestions.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Don't accept the suggestions and fill the fields yourself. Or accept the suggestions and change/fill in what you need to. Changing genre only takes a few seconds.

That's what I do with books. IF the info is available, I use it; if not, I don't.

No we, members of eBay, can't get rid of it, the suggestions.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@michael_cullis wrote:

I sell CDs and Vinyl on eBay. Whenever I enter a barcode from a CD eBay offers to fill in much of the information for me. This would be great except that it always enters "Contemporary Christian" in the Genre field, no matter what the CD is. Can we get rid of this?

Thank goodness you're selling on ebay. I was a bit worried you may have been selling on a different site. Phew!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply