eBay ended all my listings - NOT SURE WHY - TOP RATED SELLER

eBay ended all my listing and I dont know why? after 2 years of building a sales history.

Im a top-rated seller with over 9k feedback

has anybody else experienced this?

I ask why?, all I got back was, due to privacy and security we can not discuss this issue and then eBay ended chat?

If anybody can provide some insight, it would surely be appreciated.

Cheers

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: eBay ended all my listings - NOT SURE WHY - TOP RATED SELLER

Have a look at your seller dashboard.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

You haven't sold for a while so may only be allowed to list a low number of items and not the 1600 plus.

So if you are trying to relist them all that could be an issue.

All the listings I checked say: This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Maybe try to contact eBay via the Chat option at the bottom of this page: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Not selling for awhile doesn't reduce your listing limit. It stays the same regardless. Not selling for awhile could spawn the 21 day hold again, but that's about it.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I notice that you revised your postage terms not long before the listings were ended.

On the couple I checked, postage is showing as Australia Post domestic letter with tracking, which is definitely not a way in which those items can be posted.

Probably clutching at straws here, but could that be at least part of the problem?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It could be a security issue by logging into your account from a different location - ebay will block your account until they can verify your identity. 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

could be, but it's listed on their postage dropdown.

So I don't think this could be the case

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I had the same issue with not being allow to list when i started my account - i got an email explaining that I had to confirm my identity because there was suspicious activity when i listed everything so quickly which triggered there system and my account wasn't allowed to list anymore. I listed about 40 items in 40 minutes. Please check messages and emails again. It took me a few days to figure out what wrong after talking to many ebay reps a nice girl explained that when you list that many items quickly (in your case relisting things really quickly). can trigger a block. 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply