eBay removed customer emails

Now that eBay has implemented their new style of invoices I can no longer access customer emails (except for their ebay email). I am assuming eBay has made this move tactically to ensure that sellers have no way of contacting buyers outside of the eBay platform, however whenever I bring it up with eBay agents they tell me it's a 'technical issue' that they're working on. I've also experienced big drops in sales over the last few months and am constantly running into issues trying to edit listings (eBay just diverts me to an error page 50% of the time when I try to edit a listing). 

It feels like managed payments and the new postage policies system as really screwed around with the systems. Anyone else experiencing the same issues or have some work arounds? 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay removed customer emails

Customer service is mostly useless - they always blame problems on a "technical issue".

I've found the new MP system to be fine,  but I've had a drop in sales since they introduced the new item requirements, and more specifically since November last year. These days I'm also having huge gaps between sales 😞

I don't really have the editing issues, but I've found that switching browsers can help when these things to crop up.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: eBay removed customer emails

Thanks for the reply - frustrating right! And I'll try switching browsers, thanks for the suggestion. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply