eBay sucks

eBay sucks!

Firstly, what is with them now charging sellers a fee when a buyer doesn’t pay for the item?

Secondly, I need to refund a buyer to combine postage and Ebay doesn’t refund fees on the postage, Ebay tells me to avoid this I should refund postage fee LESS Ebay fee, **bleep**!!!!! 

Thirdly, get an Ebay voucher told it wasn’t a single use voucher used half and now it’s all gone! Ebay says sorry you were told the wrong thing but it was single use tough luck!

Beyond dispicable!!!

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: eBay sucks

@shinebrightalways88

Sellers cannot leave negs for buyers nor positive FB with negative comments, this is a fact.

Whomever you spoke to at CS has told you lies, blatant and viscious lies. (CS reps can sometimes tell members what they want to hear, just to get the off the 'phone)

Buyers receive a stike when a seller cancels the order on day 5, this is a fact.

The buyers who you have left false positives for could have had them removed, if they knew how to.

Finally, all fees charged (if any)  are returned to seller upon completion of an cancellation from NPB's. There is no 30p fee to refund (or be charged) if the payment has not been made; it is a fixed fee per transaction: no transaction, no fee.

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Maybe in your illusion. If you post negative comments under a green dot, you can be evicted from ebay forever. No chance of parole, it is permanent. You decide to create a new account to sell, it will be gone within 24 hours. 

Obey the rules and you won't have an issue. At the moment, you are violating the rules and risk permanent suspension. As for a CS person saying to leave a negative comment under a green dot, yeah right. That will never happen, so don't try to tell people here that is the case. Not going to happen, EVER. Even the numpties of CS people, they would NEVER suggest to do that. It would cost them their job. In the Philippines, that would have untold ramifications for their family.

Ebay would never ever tell a member to violate their policies. You are full of it.

Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

Wow thank you for your invaluable insight, very much appreciated lol.

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

Didn’t even address one of the questions I had 👏

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

You have repeated in this thread a couple of times that people havent addressed your questions,   They actually have,  but you didnt like the answer, so instead of admitting that, it is easier for you to say question hasnt being answered.

Sometimes the answer isnt what you like to hear, but no one is going to give you different answers just because thats what you want to hear.

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

One member who has commented DID in fact give me a very helpful response and I was very appreciative of their thoughts, comments and insights.

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply