eBay you have literally made my eyes bleed with this forum change

ilce
Community Member

Please for the love of everything that is holy restore the forums back to their old format. 

My eyes are bleeding. Have you no limit to your changes that do nothing but infuriate your users.

This new look is horrible and looks like a 3 year old designed it. 

Well before I get the eBay don't read here posts better go start an eBay chat and do an official complaint.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

I must be doing something wrong . . . my experience has not been enhanced

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

That makes 2 of us plus the OP, so there's 3.

Undoubtably there will be many more to come.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

This is weird at this early stage, going to have to get used to this as my eyes are goooneee also haha.

And no correct spelling check get ready for some crazy spelling haha

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

It's a joke. US dates, no sorting options, no ability to see unread posts.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

have you seen how scrollers present yet?

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Are you not entertained?

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

The US date format is a joke.

I did see where you can "change" it in settings......except that you cannot actually change it.

Welcome to "Murica

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

It is obvious that Ebay have made this change to cripple the functionality of the boards.

The sting in the tail is that the threads do NOT skip back to the top when another post is made.

They stay in chronological order from the time of the initial post.

As time passes, if you want to see what has developed in a thread that interested you, you will have to cycle back page after page to find that thread... (funny how few threads are now on a page)

The new structure will ensure that the boards wither away to a shadow of their former self.

I wonder if Ebay will employ more CS staff to replace the knowledgeable posters who will probably fade away as their efforts become more & more a waste of time.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

From their announcement - "This will not have implications on any Community discussions. However, you will now be able to access them from your mobile device making it easier to find what you’re looking for and participate in discussions." 

They make it sound like you couldn't access or post to the forum on mobiles before, lol. Also funny how they always tell members what's (allegedly) easier, instead of actually asking them. 

Not sure about the US date thing - mine's normal.

Oh, and cheers for all the fancy emojis - that'll really make up for the fact that there's no ability to upload images, like I've done countless times to help people do and find what they're looking for on eBay...you know, the thing the forums are meant to be here for? 

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply