feedback removal

i need help on getting negative feed back removed. Buyer purchases 2 items the same in 2 transactions. one was purchased in error admited by buyer not knowing what he is doing.Buyer receives product and gives positive feedback.. Some day lated buyer leaves negative feed back on the 2nd item that was canceled. The feed back has no relation to the product sold. Buyer unresponsive. I contact ebay and they refuse to remove the feedback. I have send endless emails and get the same answer that is copied and pasted responses. Finally someone called Maybelle H. responds but again wont remove it and treats me poorly. Can anybody please give me some advice.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

feedback removal

I doubt the buyer will remove it as it appears the buyer is talking about the item they purchased.

I am guessing the buyer left positive feedback before they used the item and then left neg after the item broke on the other as they seem to not know how to use ebay properly going by their spelling.

And I would also go as far to say it may have broken from the camping equip on top.

Unfortunately you may just need to wear it and it won't take long before it's on page 2, not many buyers look beyond page one.

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

You reply to fb with every item,so looks like since you will probably have to live with this one then reply to the neg fb appropriately.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

And maybe name the buyer in the reply.....

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

@mongrelfishing wrote:
i need help on getting negative feed back removed. Buyer purchases 2 items the same in 2 transactions. one was purchased in error admited by buyer not knowing what he is doing.Buyer receives product and gives positive feedback.. Some day lated buyer leaves negative feed back on the 2nd item that was canceled. The feed back has no relation to the product sold. Buyer unresponsive. I contact ebay and they refuse to remove the feedback. I have send endless emails and get the same answer that is copied and pasted responses. Finally someone called Maybelle H. responds but again wont remove it and treats me poorly. Can anybody please give me some advice.

Ring again.  Request to speak to a supervisor.  If they are not available, request that they ring you back when they are available.

If the feedback was definately left for the exact cancelled transaction number - and it was done so at the buyers request then eBay policy indicates  this is grounds for removal.

Quote them the exact wording of Ebay policy on the site map that is:

These types of Feedback comments may be removed:

Feedback- or DSR-related defects as a result of the following situations:

• A buyer requested the cancellation of the sale due to no fault of the seller, and the seller cooperated with the buyer's request.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

Normally I'd say that too but i dunno it's weird that the fb doesn't match what the seller says.No pulling the wool over your eyes though,who knows what else you got in that menagerie.You might come back next month as the DailyLlamaSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

Op have you tried to ring the buyer ?

Worth a shot too I reckon.

Given they have left you positive feedback for the exact same item - they may have got the transaction mixed up as you suspect.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

The seller has feedback from the same buyer twice.  Once on the 4/8 and once on the 8/8 so it does match what the seller is saying Narelle. 

Joono
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

Oh Ok.sorry,was feeling impatient & i just didn't get it.

Given he has 85 fb for this month & 1 neg that doesn't fit all the other happy fb,then that 1 neg shouldn't affect his selling especially if he does a good reply to it.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

feedback removal

OP RING eBay

Do not rely on email communication. 

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply