feels like im charged twice - once in managed funds and once on my monthly invoice

hi guys - i just started managed funds this month - ok they take postage out straight away

then the fees for selling so you only get the leftover -ok

now i have a monthly ebay invoice which also has selling fees for the same things ebay already deducted fees for. am i getting charged twice?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: feels like im charged twice - once in managed funds and once on my monthly invoice

Just thought I'd clarify what you mean by "take postage out straight away" - are you purchasing labels on eBay?

The fee is only applied once, the invoice is a summary of all the fees you've been charged and doesn't need to be paid again. When you first switch over, you may still have some fees due from sales that occurred before the switch over, but once you have been a full month on managed payments, your invoices should not include any amounts owing unless you have a store or accrued fees other than the final value fees applied at the time of sale.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: feels like im charged twice - once in managed funds and once on my monthly invoice

I think there was a little overlap when I was first moved over, but now the only fee I have is the monthly subscription charge for my shop plus any promotion/advertising fees. Everything else is taken at the time of the sale.

You can find the invoice in your seller hub and open it to see what you're being charged for.

Go to "Seller Dashboard/SellerAccount" and there you will see each monthly invoice. Mine currently has $27.45 owing, which is the cost of the shop subscription.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

it is confusing if you read the invoice tab in payments but if you do what the other sellers suggest and go to seller acc its clearer - the invoice in payments is a summary of all ive paid and all i havent paid whereas the one in my seller acc is just whats not paid.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just thought I'd clarify what you mean by "take postage out straight away" - are you purchasing labels on eBay?

The fee is only applied once, the invoice is a summary of all the fees you've been charged and doesn't need to be paid again. When you first switch over, you may still have some fees due from sales that occurred before the switch over, but once you have been a full month on managed payments, your invoices should not include any amounts owing unless you have a store or accrued fees other than the final value fees applied at the time of sale.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I think there was a little overlap when I was first moved over, but now the only fee I have is the monthly subscription charge for my shop plus any promotion/advertising fees. Everything else is taken at the time of the sale.

You can find the invoice in your seller hub and open it to see what you're being charged for.

Go to "Seller Dashboard/SellerAccount" and there you will see each monthly invoice. Mine currently has $27.45 owing, which is the cost of the shop subscription.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

it is confusing if you read the invoice tab in payments but if you do what the other sellers suggest and go to seller acc its clearer - the invoice in payments is a summary of all ive paid and all i havent paid whereas the one in my seller acc is just whats not paid.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply