had a customer who pick up item , and then liared about condition when got home

He wanted refund -the chest of drawers was in excellent condtion when left my property he picked and checked out,but had car accident on way  home( reason  I know my neighbour works there and he saw them in my drive way and we talked), any now  this guy has now trashed my 100% as ebay believes the buyer over the seller I have photos of chest before and he sent me after (trashed) chest and laired about termites its cedar and was perfect condition

I want this fixed!!!!EBAY

I had 100% trading for 8 years

unhappy ebayer!!

will goto Gumtree to trade

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: had a customer who pick up item , and then liared about condition when got home

Seller Beware!!!

For pick up item, you must asking buyer pay cash. NO PAYPAL.

Because PayPal require seller keep the item post tracking number if buyer claim "not received".

2 years ago, I lost $200 pump after a buyer picked up by pay the PayPal.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Re: had a customer who pick up item , and then liared about condition when got home

Thanks Cats, Stuck at work at the moment and haven't worked out how to get PM's on my phone! It's probably staring me in the face, but can't find them. Normally if I get PM's I get an email and access the message from there. I don't have email access on my phone so shall check when I get home (IF I ever get home, I was due off at 6pm!!!). I did see the message if that's what it was about. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

I don't understand how you managed to lose $200 on a pick-up item, as Paypal specifically exclude pick-up items from any Buyer or Seller Protection. The only way that could possibly happen is if you failed to make this clear to Paypal during the dispute resolution process.
Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

no ebay will not ,ebay change policies in 2008 that buyer is alway correct , ebay know he picked up and check, they know the whole story

julie

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply