has anyone heard of eub , in regards to postage

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: has anyone heard of eub in regards to postage

I googled

something to do with the Chinese postal System and Tracking and eBay

(didn't read or open anything - just skimmed the results of "eub postage"

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
EUB/ePacket is an international postal product provided by China Post to support international e-commerce. It is an exclusive postal service for Chinese eBay sellers to airmail lightweight and small products to destination countries.The postage of EUB is economical and it takes 1-2 weeks to arrive in the USA from China. Currently, EUB/ePacket services the USA, UK, Canada, France and Australia.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

That is why ebay is swarmed with cheapies from China and Hong Kong.

A friend of mine from China did some calculation, a 100g parcel only costs about AUD$1.3-1.5 postage to Australia, US, Canada, UK and most other countries around the world.

Guess if you add another dollar they can send it to the moon. Smiley Mad

We have to pay at least $7.20 for a small domestic parcel nowadays; the so called "cubic weight" is a even bigger rip off.

Man.... this is just wrong.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes makes it very difficult to compete! You would think the govenrment would liook at ways to improve this for us to improve in our economy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I know this is a VERY old thread but I'm going to answer anyway.

There's one easy way that the govt could make our postage more economical in Australia - allow as many Chinese and Asians into the country as want to come, and the increased population will improve the economies of scale and make our postage cheaper. Problem solved. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply