hello ebay i have send email can you see it

syfat6901
Community Member

hello ebay i have sent email by personal can you please see it?

Kind Regards

Tamseel <Removed>

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

This isn't eBay. This is other members.

To whom did you send the email? If eBay, the emails are manned by bots and you are unlikely to get a cogent response.

Why did you need to send an email?

If you have a problem with a sale, the members of these boards can probably provide far better advice that eBay bots, or even live chat.

Post your issue here, and we can probably help you.

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ebay does not read or respond on the boards.

If you need help with a problem you need to give us the details of the problem.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

To contact eBay, go to the bottom of the Help page (https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home). Live chat is the only real option at this stage, as eBay's call centre has been shut down as a result of the pandemic.

(Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay's chat blurb says: We'rre available from 8 am to 8 pm AET Monday to Friday, and 9 am to 7 pm AET Saturday and Sunday.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Having said that, your listings need some work.

$550 for a bag that you haven't even listed the brand for. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for an unbranded bag.

$450 for perfume? It is Red Door, but you don't even include that fact in the title. I can buy 15ml of Red Door (which my OH loves, so I actually have some experience) for $28.

Maybe look at your prices and descriptions. You need to gauge the market for the same stuff you're selling and you definitely need to sharpen up your titles/descriptions. For that money, a buyer will expect more than one line. And many more than one picture.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

I did the mental equivalent of spitting out a mouthful of what I was drinking when I saw the ads. Well said, Dave.
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

And an unbranded bag with defects at that.

Who would pay money like that for a bag from the "seconds" rack.

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

If it was a brand, maybe, I'm not into bags.

But one pic that doesn't show the brand or flaws is definitely not worth $550 (starting price) IMO.

The OP is new, so will hopefully take suggestions in the spirit they are meant.

And tell us what their actual issue is.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

I'm guessing the pricing is not intentional - probably the use of a comma instead of a full stop when entering the starting prices.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'm guessing the pricing is not intentional - probably the use of a comma instead of a full stop when entering the starting prices.

More reason to pay attention to detail. Especially when new and trying to build a reputation. And, if Australian, understanding that commas aren't used in this country for currency.

If you knock a couple of 0s off it would be $5.50 and $4.50. I have no idea about the bag, but $4.50 for the perfume, IF I lived close would be reasonable. I don't.

And the listings aren't for commas, they are for dollars.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply