hi has anyone else had a problem with the android app that when a customer buys the last of stock

hi has anyone else had a problem with the android app that when a customer buys the last of stock and the count goes to zero that they cant pay for it on the app it keeps saying does not post to that address but if they go to a laptop or desktop they have no problem we have had this 20 odd times so far it seems to be a glich in the app thoughts please

regards mark

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi has anyone else had a problem with the android app that when a customer buys the last of stock

There is so many varieties of glitches when using the phone purchases.

Some do not show all the postage options or the complete description.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

The app is useless.   They should  stop using it. 

Tell them to go to the full site via their browser. 

Or the 'classic site' I think it's called.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

This glitch has been reported on the boards and to ebay countless times but they still belive in encouraging people to use the useless app.  I was without my PC for a few hours the other day and tried to list something using the app on my tablet................never again. I would rather stick my hands in a bucket of boiling water while being eaten from the feet up by a shark.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ive come across glitches on app, i still use app because its not going to go away any time soon and id rather know about the glitches first hand and how i can use that info to better my listings on site
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply