how can i find all my selling history?

Im trying to find all my selling history as I need to relist an item with the same description that I sold previously.. i can only go as far back as 60 days, but wondering whether i can go back 12-18 months? 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You can go to your Seller Dashboard, click selling account and select the invoice for a certain month. It will give you the titles of what you've sold, the price, and ebay fees taken. Or if you use paypal, you can check out your summary from there.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry, read that wrong. You can't retrieve listings older than 60 days. You will have to start again.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

As mentioned, only retained for 60 days in eBay.

Check if you have kept some sold emails or try googling the item, they will sometimes appear.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

90, actually, in selling manager.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

The only way to save old listings is to download them into Turbolister, which you need to install on your computer. Or another third party program like inkfrog. Too late for this listing I'm afraid 😞
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

They last longer than that if getting a listing link from the ebay invoices. The actual sales history is 90 days (if keeping zero quantity listings and sales history or whatever) but I have gone back further than 6 months to see the listing and "relist' from going though ebay invoices.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Ok this is helpful, thank you for the advice, I will investigate these options and if I can't find anything I guess I'll be starting from scratch!! Thanks again.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Anything in the emails will show up for 90 days after the listings ended.  You can also go to the feedback you left and click on the link to View Item for up to 90 days after the sale.

If I have a product that I think I might sell again later I keep a copy of the listing details in a notepad document.  You only need the title and the pertinent parts of the description and can copy & paste them in when you use sell similar from another item.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply