Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

name change without losing feedback score

Hi everyone. This has probably been asked before, but how do you change your Ebay ID? I'd like to change the name without losing my feedback score. I gather it's possible, but just wondering HOW you go about it?thanks

WARNING INTERNATIONAL SELLING NOW A FARSE!

Ebay has made in impossible to sell outside Australia with their new rules , I just sold 2 items which we sell all the time ,there made in bulk and are all the same, in 20 years of selling them never had a issue until now, this is how they do it, thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! problem relising an item

trying to relist an item keep getting this message The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you're using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher. i'm on a desktop, preview of listing works ok just not a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to Click and Collect

In the Seller Release Update 2016. Ebay are changing the eligibility for Click and Collect. You’ll no longer need to offer free postage. Sellers who offer charged postage will be eligible. When the eligibility criteria is updated (over the next few m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay gave full refund to buyer and didn't charge me

The short story:Ebay decided to award a refund to one of my buyers, and notified me that i wouldn't have to pay it The long story:--Buyer requests a refund--I reply, saying I will refund upon return. Would they like to purchase their own satchel and ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Would this qualify as feedback extrotion?

A buyer contacted me with this message today. Just to let you know that the valve seperated from the balloon and I had to duct tape it back on. Which didn't work.Before I leave negative feedback, would you like to respond? It has been 58 days since t...

Resolved! How to pack

I have recently posted a small item of jewellery in a padded bag.It arrived safely as a letter Postage was $2.I don't sell much jewellery so can someone more experienced tell me the best way to package and post at the same cost so that the item is no...

I have had 84 listings ended without re-listing as the UPC field is missing.....what is this?

Over the past couple of days, I have had 84 listings not renewed as the UPC field is missing. I have previously re-listed all my items when they were not renewed and included an MPN field. Most of my items are not new, but collectables. No-where on m...