Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item is 302023173242

Hello,Please help to me.I sold an item.The buyer paid for the item.I sent the item to the buyer with a tracking number.Australia Post site showed - the parcel was deliveredThe buyer opened a case "Item not received"The case was closed "This case was ...

Resolved! Second identity question.

Hi, I have opened another account under another user name to separate my buying activity from my selling. My problem is how to switch between accounts, every time I open an eBay page it defaults to my original user name account, then I can find no wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second seller account .

Hi I was wanting some advice fom the experienced multi account holders on here.I would like to open another seller acc as rarely get promotional offers and have a lot of clothes I sell for myself and others.Just wondering about the pros and cons of d...

Selling / Listing using Android apps

Hi and thanks for helping. I currently use an android phone with the latest version of Ebay installed. I list similar items (same category and certain elements of my description) and want to be able to use a template for quicker listing. What I find ...

What is Global International Priority Shipping actually charging?

I'll begin by stating that in all likelihood Ebay will probably sanction this post because criticism is not readily tolerated, but this is constructive criticism. I have communicated with several sellers and NONE of them were actually aware of what G...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

name change without losing feedback score

Hi everyone. This has probably been asked before, but how do you change your Ebay ID? I'd like to change the name without losing my feedback score. I gather it's possible, but just wondering HOW you go about it?thanks