how can sellers use different ids constantly if bad feed back has been received change id

any one know the criterior that is in place to change I Ds

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: how can sellers use different ids constantly if bad feed back has been received change id

Any seller can change their username after more than 30 days of their original username, and then again after every thirty days (so basically a seller can change their username roughly once a month if they choose ) (as can any buyer)

A seller simply  changing their username does not change anything else, all feedback good and bad remains ,so changing the username does not 'get rid of' bad feeback

Obviously many sellers have more than one account/user ID and in that case, one of their accounts may have 1 neg and another account may have 100 negs. It would depend which account the seller logged into and sold from

If I were to change my user name to 'here we go gathering nuts in may' all the feedback I have now would still be there

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: how can sellers use different ids constantly if bad feed back has been received change id

You can have many eBay accounts.

But if one account is limited, closed or sanctioned then the others for that person fall under the same punishments.

Feedback is voluntary and merely an indication of opinions rather than enforcements.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply