how do I stop an item from automatically re-listing, and I can't find the box, 'Auto re-list

I have listed a motor cycle for sale.  It keeps re-listing automatcially. How do I stop it from automatically re-listing.  I have chekced the forum which says to untick the box 'Auomatic re-list'. I went to revise my item to do so, but for the life of me, I can't find any such box. Thanks. Sincerely Paul

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: how do I stop an item from automatically re-listing, and I can't find the box, 'Auto re-list

Hi Paul, if the box isn't there when you try to revise it, it's probably just done its 3rd relist. If it doesn't sell this time, it shouldn't automatically relist again. Another way you can check, go to the listing in your selling page and click on the dropdown (more actions) on the right of it. If it says down the bottom "remove automatic relist", then it will relist again. If you can't see that, then it's on its final relist and will stop after this one.

In future, you can either not tick the box in the listing when listing it (it's ticked by default), or if you forget, you can just click on that drop down and stop it that way.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: how do I stop an item from automatically re-listing, and I can't find the box, 'Auto re-list

As above, prob on the 3rd.

To the right of item in your selling list is a small drop down menu.

Select remove auto relist.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Paul, if the box isn't there when you try to revise it, it's probably just done its 3rd relist. If it doesn't sell this time, it shouldn't automatically relist again. Another way you can check, go to the listing in your selling page and click on the dropdown (more actions) on the right of it. If it says down the bottom "remove automatic relist", then it will relist again. If you can't see that, then it's on its final relist and will stop after this one.

In future, you can either not tick the box in the listing when listing it (it's ticked by default), or if you forget, you can just click on that drop down and stop it that way.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

As above, prob on the 3rd.

To the right of item in your selling list is a small drop down menu.

Select remove auto relist.

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for your help. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for the help. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply