how long it normally take for ebay account review?

I have updated my account and bank details on ebay on 1st Oct. And ebay send me a suspension review request on 2nd Oct. Since then until today, already 10 days passed, I haven't got any payout from ebay and they advise still under suspension review. I just wonder, It stated normally take 2-3 business days for reveiw. How come it take so long time for this account review and my sales drop at least 50% since this suspensiono review. I tried to ask the customer and payment management team. They just told me to wait only. nothing can do on my side. And I have received a few customer's message saying that they tried to pay the order but can't go through. It must be something wrong with my new account with ebay. But I asked ebay customer team they just told me everything is fine. Because I used ebay for a few years. never happen this payment issue before, just after i updated my account and bank details on 1st Oct, I received a few customer's complaining about the payment error issues. I don't know what happen.. And my bank account is fine, I just double check with my bank. Anyone has the same situation before and does any one can tell me what I can to do at this stage?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried chatting with the agent over and over again?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It's almost two years since the question was asked by the OP

Tad late now

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

amazama_49
Community Member

Try to keep chatting with the agent

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

This thread is almost two years old. The OP’s issue will have been long since resolved, and it won’t involve having chat-bombed an agent or – novel thought – created numerous new 0-feedback accounts to post the same non-answer.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

It's almost two years since the question was asked by the OP

Tad late now

LOL - not really - when you actually try to talk to an ' agent '. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply