how many sellers are getting duped by buyers saying items are broken when u know they wern't?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

how many sellers are getting duped by buyers saying items are broken when u know they wern't?

Not me.

And that is a pretty brave statement,. Unless you hand delivered the item.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Do you ask for photographs to show the damage?   That usually sorts the scammers from the genuine buyers who received a broken item.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I have been getting quite a few and its only been since i have been adding tracking to everything i send and they cant dupe me for not receiving an item. I did a little test by not puting up tracking until i got an inbox "saying my item hasnt turned up ". Then i inbox them a message saying "well from my end its saying it was delivered" . some of the excuses are hilairious.If they cant scam you one way they try another.And its now saying they received it broken  ๐Ÿ˜•

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If items are packed right then they should arrive intact. im taking pics too from now on of items in stages of being wrapped for proof too. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It's pretty straight forward to me.

I don't send anything at all without tracking for that reason and if they claim it's been damaged, I won't replace it without photographs of the damage. If they provide photographs and it's in a timely manner (ie not a month after receiving the item) then I'll replace it. If they don't send photographs - then they're obviously just talking **bleep**. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply