Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Listings

I wrote to ebay a few years back, I said why don't u let people list for free and increase the Final Value fee to compansate for the listing fee? Well they must have been half listening because they increased the Final Value Fee but only offered 40 f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Catagory Numbers

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a listing of the Catagory numbers I can print off. I have search and can only find the Catagory names. Thanks

A good and affordable alternative to eBay's Blackthorne?

Hi guys, ever since eBay shut down Blackthorne which was the best and easiest way to create and upload hundreds of listings in minutes, I have been unable to find to find a similar replacement. Your suggestions are appreciated

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Server Not Found for My eBay

Was only just done revising a listing when My eBay is suddenly unavailable to access. The browser just gives me the typical "Server Not Found" message. Has done so since about 10:30 tonight. Very frustrating when I needed to revise twenty more items!...

Hello everyone I have been lurking these boards for years and still cannot understand the bickering

I have been a member of EBAY even before it was EBAY. I cannot remember the name at this point of time. It was a great place to visit and it was loved by everyone. I now only sell on 1 account but this is my posting account. My Question? Why is there...

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to pay for dispute

Hello all, To keep a long story short. I've sold 2 similar sets of cutleries on ebay to a fraudulent buyer in the US (2 feedbacks, I should have noticed). They filed a non-authentic claim on my items, and the usual story goes, ebay sided with the buy...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INR and what to do???

Hi ppl I have had a INR case opened (no contact from buyer b4)However thats it. Buyer has not responded to any msgs or phone calls.Time is up 2morrow and im just wondering what to do?should I just refund (item sent large letter) or if the buyer ends ...

Oz Post glitch or Seller glitch ? Thoughts please ....

Purchased goods from a seller that I purchase from around 4 times a year. The goods were purchased late last week, so in January, and I have been getting notifcations regarding the parcel with dates from Nov last year? When I put the tracking number ...

New Picture.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer requested a different postage option than quoted

I recently sold an item which I had quoted a pre-paid stachel for postage. The satchel is a cheaper option than boxing, and it can be packed and sent safely without any damage. But the buyer has since messaged me after winning the auction and asked m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

advice on a cascade of retracted bids

I'm selling a PVR by auction, on a ten-day listing with about two days to go, and I've been faced with a cascade of retracted bids. There were four bidders, say A, B, C, D (in that order). A few days ago, C put in a high bid, double the starting pric...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Exporting eBay listings to Shopify

Hi All Just wanted to find out if any of you use Shopify for your website, and if you have exported your eBay listings to the website ? My main question is, lets say I export my eBay listings today, then tomorrow I list another 50 products on eBay, n...

Help Needed Exporting Ebay Listings To Shopify

Hi Everyone, I am trying to export my eBay listings to Shopify but i am having problems when i reach the sign into eBay page as the app takes me to the eBay US website not the eBay AU website, therefore I am not able to login and export my listings t...

AUCTIVA SCROLLING GALLERY

I have attached a scrolling gallery to one to one of my listings, cut and pasted into the HTML section, it looks great, just what I wanted. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271088752144#ht_776wt_1271 but now all my other listings...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to reinstate profile logo ?

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My profile logo has disappeared and as we all know nothing is easy to find on Ebay. Not really user friendly. I have reinstated in my store but for the life of me cannot work out how too in my profi...