i have been charged a final value fee, but buyer never paid or picked up item and i cancelled item

hi there,

i have been sent a invoice of approx $16.00  as a final value fee, but buyer no longer wanted the item, and i never got paid for it, polus i cancel the transaction with ebay.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

i have been charged a final value fee, but buyer never paid or picked up item and i cancelled item

Was the Transaction cancelled through ebay by the correct procedure or did the buyer just not pay you and you let it go ?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you cancelled it with the correct procedure then ebay would have sent you a message saying this transaction has been cancelled and you have not been charged a FVF.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Michael, it may be best to ring ebay and try and found out your question.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you mean you have just cancelled the listing or deleted it, you will still be charged.

You need to either have the buyer accept a Mutual Cancellation or close an unpaid item case in order to get a credit of the fee.

If you did one of the above, then as said contact ebay.

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply