Stolen MY picture and put their watermark on top of mine !!!!!

I have spent a lot of time at night while my baby sleep tried to take the pictures of the items, Find the ways to make them looks good, spent money on camera .... tried everything to increased to chance of sale..... and BANG..!!!! some pig just think....Oh!! I wannna use this picture and i will just put my watermark on top!!!

This really **bleep** me off.....

My item number is 171261975873

Last night I found this Item number 221633397160, they use my picture as the first picture of the listing..... thats BAD enough but putting their watermark on top of mine !!!!! ......thats disgusting thing to do !!!

I have reported to ebay last night and called them this morning and they said it may takes 3-4 days to review the case.... Come on guys.... Please do something quick...its pain in the .... everytime I looked at it.... !!!!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I've had this happen before, and eBay removed the seller's listings.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I keep watching and hopefully they will review the case and do something soon ....)));

Its kind of pain that seeing all of my hard work on someone else listing ));

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Yes it's happened to me as well. I called ebay and asked to speak to a Supervisor. I told them all about it and  they removed the other listing. I would call them again and explain that you want them to remove the listing.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I asked to speak to Supervisor and they not transfer me, they just says the same thing over and over again that the case have to reviews by other department, i asked if i could talk to that department, they said, no... they cant do anything just have to wait for the case to be reviews....

I will call them again and again.....Oh dear ebay....nothing ever been done in one call ));

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

What did the other member reply with when you asked them to remove the items with your picture?

image host
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

@amore_gwapa wrote:

I have spent a lot of time at night while my baby sleep tried to take the pictures of the items, Find the ways to make them looks good, spent money on camera .... tried everything to increased to chance of sale..... and BANG..!!!! some pig just think....Oh!! I wannna use this picture and i will just put my watermark on top!!!

This really **bleep** me off.....

My item number is 171261975873

Last night I found this Item number 221633397160, they use my picture as the first picture of the listing..... thats BAD enough but putting their watermark on top of mine !!!!! ......thats disgusting thing to do !!!

I have reported to ebay last night and called them this morning and they said it may takes 3-4 days to review the case.... Come on guys.... Please do something quick...its pain in the .... everytime I looked at it.... !!!!

Yep..Can see your watermark along with this persons watermark which is on top of yours.

Hope they remove their listing.NOT a nice thing to do..And yes,i have had this too and ebay removed their listing.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

i didn't contact this seller at all, I reported it to ebay.....

I do not wish to communicate with this seller, they put their watermark on top of mine... they know what they doing.... they knows the rules but they just want to break the rules....they not deserve my time talking to them.... they are disgusting ....

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Well, how do you know they won't say - 

"Terribly sorry, I just got it off google and didn't know it was still being used. I will change it now."

Also ebay can see in your messaging that you appear to have made no attempt to contact them and therefore it may take longer for ebay to investigate and reach a decision.

Often a member if they have blatantly done it will admit it in a message and that is all the proof you need. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

We tried to get a listing removed some time ago where another seller had used our photo without even trying to remove or change the watermark.

Despite numerous complaints to ebay the listing was never removed and is still there to this day.

We have also found some of our pics have shown up on Quicksales. Have also complained to them but we did not even get any response from QS.

So I wish you luck getting your removed.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply