item no: id 162596523422 <Removed> vehicle

Hi, Not sure if i am in the right area but i wish to answer ebay about another message they have sent me about this item number id 162596523422 buyers id <Removed>  The buyer has kept this item and has told me the case has  been closed, but i still am receiving messages from ebay about returning item and refunding  his money.  I have been in constant contact with the buyer and everything is

O.K. (good).

Can you please explain why i am still getting messages from ebay? and could you please remove all messages regarding this matter

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

item no: id 162596523422 <Removed> vehicle

You are not talking to ebay here, we are just ebay users like you. Unfortunately you are not allowed to publish another ebayers id on the forums, so part or all of your message may dissapear.

What often happens when an inexperienced buyer has a problem, is that they follow ebays prompts and inadvertantly open a case. You work with the buyer and they are happy and they consider the matter finalised, not realising they have opened an official case with ebay.

When a case is opened your money is frozen and not available to you until the case is closed in your favour. If the buyer wins the case, the money is transferred to their account by ebay. You have no say in it. You will have to message the buyer and explain all of this and ask them to go into the case file and follow the prompts to close the case and release your money.

Once this has been done you will recieve a message, through ebay messages, notifyuing you the case has been closed. If you dont recieve this message, the buyer has not closed the case.

You can contact ebay customer service by going to the top left of most ebay pages and clicking the help and contact link. Follow the prompts to find an option to phone ebay.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply