Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What can I do with angry 'rogue' buyer going wild?

Well, here comes with this week's buyer show. I'm kind of enjoying to see this, no matter what the outcome will be. There's one buyer from Germany (with his two eBay accounts), related one Item Not Received case, one Return Request, and two negative ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are gollies no longer offensive to ebay?

There are always listings for gollies. The bots used to remove them. But they are still being listed. And I mean the toys, not publications with the namein the title - that's allowed. When this first hit the boards and there was an uproar, the bots w...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

GST on eBay postage prints

How can this be correct? Say you sell an item for $25 ($2,72 FVF) plus $10 postage ($1.09 fee), and then when you print an eBay postage label for $7.40 you are slugged with another 74 cents fee? Surely this is double-dipping.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone gone through the defamation process with Ebay

Hi all Just wanted to know if any members had actually gone through the Ebay defamation process and do Ebay sellers find that policies at times seem different depending on which customer service representative you speak to.

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It has been over 10 days since I have lost the ability to log-in to my eBay account. Log-in loop.

I depend on eBay to make a living. It has been over 10 days since I've been able to access my account. What happens is I go to sign in and I get stuck on a log in loop and nothing happens. I've reset my password probably half a dozen times aswell as ...

sale advice needed

Hi everyone, I'm trying to sell an item and would like some advice. It had over 100 views, I've dropped the price recently, still no buyer. Someone else had copied part of my listing description and now selling for the same price as well. Recent 20% ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Concert E Tickets - safe??

I'm looking to sell some concert tickets on ebay and they are e tickets. The payment method I will be using is Paypal, if a situation where the buyer pays for the tickets through paypal, I send the tickets, the buyer goes to the concert and files a c...

raise money for charity

Hi, I would like to sell a item and have the money raised sent to the flying doctors.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer have received my item and my money too

Hi all, i have a really problem here please take a look maybe you will be the victim in the futurei have sold 1 thing with 179$ on ebay Australia and authentic, first the buyer want to return the item and told me that she did not want it anymore but ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyer returned a damaged different graphic card

Hi, I sold a sencond hand computer graphic card, it was fully working. Though I listed it as second hand and no returns, the buyer got it and after around 10 days, the buyer opened return case saying the card is damaged/totally dead. Not sure what's ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tax

Hi , does anyone know the obligation that ebay has to the ATO in reporting gross sales ---are there limits , eg over 10,000 , over 20,000 .Best regards

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM BACK

Dear Mr / Mrs, I am writing you regarding the case for my item with number: 162526541702. I agreed to send back the money for the item to the buyer, but I have not received my item back yet, because the buyer sended to me the item on 12th of July 201...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful