make an offer..

Hi..I want to embed a make an offer button on my listing but cannot find the page to accept it.. Can someone help me locate it please... Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: make an offer..

The way I do it is to go to My eBay and select the item from there,(I have that page set to selling and just click on

the listing when it comes up >  Edit at the top left and scroll down to the add or remove / get help option.

The add or remove / get help.. option comes up if it's an auction but the Best offer box wont,(nor will it if it's got a

bid as stated by others).

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

I just checked the quick listing tool, which I suspect the OP is using and they need to select Fixed Price in the price section. The Best Offer box is ticked by default. For an auction with a BIN, the option for best offer wasn't there.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Where is this quick listing tool????

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

I just checked the quick listing tool, which I suspect the OP is using and they need to select Fixed Price in the price section. The Best Offer box is ticked by default. For an auction with a BIN, the option for best offer wasn't there.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@egglesdtp wrote:

Where is this quick listing tool????

See my first reply in this thread. You can also find it when you go to create a listing from scratch up in the top right corner. You are limited in a lot of options when using it.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

OK thanks.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thanks all..I'll sort it out... The listing is a Buy it now.. I wouldn't expect a make an offer on an Auction...

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply