my 1st neg :(

I know I deserve this, I didn't catch the flaw in the product description until I'd sold some. I described them as wall stickers when in fact they only stick to glass or metal.

I thought about contacting those who had bought them, I probbaly should've.

Lesson learned 😞

"I thought an Android was something from Star Wars"
- Mum
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

calsof
Community Member

Yep... lessons are expensive 😞

Sorry,back on topic-I have no comment
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

mindtoobusy
Community Member

I know I deserve this, I didn't catch the flaw in the product description until I'd sold some. I described them as wall stickers when in fact they only stick to glass or metal.

I thought about contacting those who had bought them, I probbaly should've.

Lesson learned 😞

Think I'm about to get my first also due to a mistake in listings - so you have company!!!

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

I wouldn't just have contacted them, I would have issued refunds and apologies as soon as I found out!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Are you SURE they only stick to glass and metal?

I bought some of these type of decals for my grandson from one of those stalls that set up in shopping centres....
Same product, and we got them to adhere to the wall. we did follow the instruction and lightly cleaned the wall area first.

My daughter had one on the window, but the hot sun hitting the window actually deteriated the decal, and we had to throw that particular one out!

I am going to have to say its probably an unfair neg, due to buyers inability to follow simple application instructions!

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Shouldn't you be changing your listing descriptions ?

If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

I remember your first OP - why oh why didn't you just apologise and refund staight away, it was such a small amount, and you have great feedback other than this one? I feel for you, but it could have been avoided, chin up tho, and forge ahead! :8}

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

I take it all back......I now feel your pain X-(

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

I used to sell these kind of stickers and must say they can go on walls but must be applied properly. They are better on windows or metal surfaces.

I also just had a look at your listing and it says postage could be up to 6 to 8 weeks. Is this correct? Or is it a mistake. You might want to check that.

Cathy
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I take it all back......I now feel your pain X-(

Oh Dear!!!  Why don't buyers communicate?

I've rung my seller & refunded but think a neg will still be coming if the tone of the response to my call was any indication. Thinking it may also lead to an addition to my BBL!!!

Why is it when one thing goes wrong it just keeps getting worse??